Multimedia & Animation
Bachelor of Multimedia Communication (BMMC)
Bachelor of Multimedia Communication (BMMC) is a three-year undergraduate program which is builded to design artistic and creative concepts among students. The key subjects of the BMC program are graphic design, visual design, 3D concepts, animation, lighting, and texturing.
Students are also made intimate with the applications of design, video techniques, and how to build visual communication and successful web design for the website. It also offers students professional training in the field of advanced art, video & shooting techniques for the better knowledge of animation and visual effects in the multimedia field. The major aim of the course is to prepare aspirants for the media industry.
Bachelor of Multimedia Communication (BMMC) Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum Qualification Required: 10+2 or equal to it.
- Minimum Marks Required (Aggregate): 50% to 55% differ from college to college. Some colleges have science streams as compulsory in high school.
BMMC Admission Process
- Admission to most of the colleges providing BMMC programmes is on the basis of merit list.
- Some colleges also manage their entrance examination for the same.
- Some of the famous entrance exams are Mumbai University Entrance Exam, Banaras Hindu University etc.
Bachelor of Multimedia Communication (BMMC) Syllabus
- Communication Skills
- Philosophy of Science
- Introduction to Cinema
- Readings on Indian Constitution, Environment, & Political Issues
- Critical Reasoning, Writing & Presentation
- Communication Media
- Contemporary Issues
- Basic Numerical Skills
- Management Operations
- Computer Graphics
- Computer Graphics
- Business Management
- Introduction to Computer
- Media Publishing
- Audio Recording
- Introduction to Multimedia
- Multimedia Designing
- Electronic Media Project
- Web Media
- Multimedia Project
- Website Project
Bachelor of Multimedia Communication (BMMC) Career Options and Job Prospects
There are lots of career options you can select after completing the BMMC course. Interested students can go for further studies like M.A. and MBA. Also, there are many job opportunities accessible for multimedia graduates. Top enrolling companies in the field of multimedia communication are publishing houses, advertising companies, media houses, television studios, content companies, education companies, IT companies, advertising graphics, and new media. The annual salary package of a graduate is between Rs. 2 lakh to Rs. 8 lakh.